Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sorry that it has been so long since I have posted anything, but it has been a very different couple of weeks. After Puerto Madryn I went to Buenos Aires. You will notice that all of the pictures from BA are absent. This is because I did not take any pictures in BA. So I will describe the city for you here: Buenos Aire is a huge city with 13 million people. It is very colonial with a mix of Italian, Spanish and German influence. Their favorite foods include pizza, pasta, and steak. They really eat a lot of meat here, and almost no vegetables. But then I went across the bay to Colonia in Uruguay and that was so much different. It was peaceful where BA was ecentric. I read alot, went to the beach, and then read some more. Then I drank with some Australians because that is what you do when you are with Australians. From Colonia I went back to BA and then I took a bus to Puerto Iguazu to see the Iguazu falls. That is where all of the pictures of the water come from. And the aligator as well. I stayed at a hostel with a pool for a couple of days (at about 11 dollars a night it was pretty good). Now I am in Salta for two nights, where I will be going back to Chile to try and get to Peru. Salta is a good place for now, cheap and very beautiful. More pictures will be coming I promise, I just don't know when.










No comments: