Monday, February 11, 2008

Some time spent in Patagonia





Tomorrow I leave for Torres del Paine National Park two hours north of Puerto Natales. I am going to be camping for five days with a kid from Denmark. I have decided that after five days we are either going to be really close or I am going to kill him. There is no in-between with this type of thing.
The more that I think about this trekking trip, the more that I get nervous. But I think that it is going to be alot like starting my trip to South America. I have never gone camping with just a back pack, a tent and some food before. It should all be fine because Paine is a great place to start. I have to camp at designated spots and they have refugios where I can pick up some food. The park also has about 500,000 visitors a season. So I am trying to not be worried, but still.
Here are some pictures that I took at the beach in Puerto Natales today. I really like some of them so enjoy.

No comments: